Introducing the industry standard – large animal CT Table in the market, Equus CT. Manufactured in Australia & Distributed by ATX Veterinary Worldwide.
Equus CT is a system for CT scanning of horses (camels, llamas, large cats) at veterinary teaching universities and private clinics.
The Equus CT automatically synchronises with the movement of the CT couch without any electrical or mechanical interfacing.
The EquusCT operates with any CT, is easy to use, and provides the practitioner with a breakthrough tool that enhances the diagnosis of a patient’s condition.
The table moves manually and is capable of supporting a 2,100 lb (953 kg) horse. The floating carousel provides the ability to finely position the patient with the CT gantry for scanning. The carousel floats in a transverse, linear and circular motion. The carriage has a linear motion range of 36” (915 cm) for scanning.
Equus CT can be found at the following locations:
- University of Florida, USA
- University of Georgia, USA
- Oregon State University, USA
- Kansas State University, USA
- North Carolina State University,USA
- Universtat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Louisiana State University,USA
- Warsaw University, Poland
- Auburn University,USA
- The Ohio State University, USA
- University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Texas A&M University,USA
- University of Tennessee, USA
- University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- Charles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Australia
- Murdoch University, Perth, Australia
- Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand
- Adelaide University, Adelaide, Australia